Lead HeadCount’s efforts to turn one million Cannabis Voters out to vote in 2020 and beyond. The burgeoning Cannabis Voter Project is in search of a full-time leader to help achieve ambitious goals in the next 15 months. This leader will work with HeadCount.org to unlock all the potential of this rapidly-developing initiative.
- Partnership management. Work with leaders in the cannabis and media industries to help identify, register and turn out one million cannabis voters.
- Fundraising. Network and collaborate with various partners and supporters to help raise funds that directly support the initiative.
- Oversight of CannabisVoter.Info website and all related digital properties
- Strategic organizing. Work with technology partners, media outlets, experts and industry leaders to maximize our impact.
- Artist and Influencer relations. Leverage high-level contacts with musicians, comedians and community icons to spread Cannabis Voter Project to new audiences.
- Budgeting and general management. Oversee two experienced part-time associates while tracking expenditures and revenue, and serving as primary liaison to Advisory Board as well as HeadCount staff and board of directors.
- Compliance. Ensure all activity is compliant with 501c3 regulations and all other applicable law.
- At least 5+ years in the cannabis industry, political campaigns or another related field, with a deep contact base
- Relevant experience in either fundraising, project management, non-profit management, political campaigns, or marketing
- A strong passion for voting, civic engagement, and empowering citizens
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- New York City or remote
- Commensurate with experience
Send cover letter and resume to [email protected]