APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED for Spring 2023.
Artist Relations Interns will work with artist’s managers, labels, venues and media outlets to help spread the message about voter registration and the HeadCount organization. Our AR interns get first hand experience on the front lines. Learn how the music industry works overall & make a ton of new connections.
College credit is available. Requires a minimum of 15 hours (Fall and Spring) or 30 hours (Summer) per week, during business hours.
- Manage research & record label contacts for artists
- Suggest artist partners that would be a good fit for HeadCount by reaching and tracking social media accounts
- Assist AR managers with artist outreach emails
- Assist AR managers with advance details for tours including adding tour dates & info to our site for our volunteer teams
- Assisting AR managers with external partner calls
- Attend and take notes during calls and internal meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Interest in Music Business as a career
- Some background in digital, events or media
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong OPS, organizational & communication skills
This is an unpaid internship but college credit is available. Intern must be located in New York City or be able to work from a remote location. This is an excellent opportunity to hone your artist relations skills while gaining valuable and high-profile experience in the political, music or nonprofit arenas. Please reply with a cover letter and resume (as attached documents) to [email protected] with “Artist Relations Internship” in the subject line.