Helpful Voting Links — Nevada
Don't miss your next election! Voter registration applications by mail must be received 31 days before Election Day. Online and in person voter registrations are accepted until 21 days before the election. In order to participate in Nevada's closed primaries on June 12, 2018, you must affiliate with a political party 21 days before the primary.
- Register to Vote
- Check your registration status
- State Election Website
- State Election Dates
- Find your Polling Place
- See Your Ballot
- Absentee Ballot Instructions
- Request an Absentee Ballot
- Felon Voting Laws
- Call the Election Office: (775) 684-5708
- County Election Offices
- County Government Information
Primary/Caucus Info — Nevada
Only registered voters affiliated with a particular party may participate in its caucus. Visit the Nevada Democratic Party and Republican Party websites for party specific information on caucus locations and procedures. Note that caucus will NOT be held at traditional polling locations.
What's on the ballot?
Some congressional seats, state offices and constitutional amendments may be included on the ballot.
See Where Your Elected Officials Stand — Nevada
Voter ID Requirements — Nevada
What forms of ID are acceptable?
- The card issued to the voter at the time he or she registered to vote
- A driver’s license
- An identification card issued by the DMV
- A military identification card
- Any other form of identification issued by a government agency which contains the voter’s signature and physical description or picture
Early & Absentee Voting — NevadaRequest an Absentee Ballot
Early Voting Dates: May 26th to June 8th
You can vote in person at your county clerk's office from May 26th to June 8th before the election. No excuse required.
To vote absentee by mail, first you’ll need to apply for an absentee ballot (click here) no later than June 7th. Then, when you complete your absentee ballot, it must be postmarked by the day before the election.
Note that first time voters who apply to vote by-mail will need to submit photo ID with signature and address with application.