Helpful Voting Links — Georgia
There is nothing currently set for this field, please update this in the admin panel. Go to Admin Panel -> States -> Common Settings
Primary/Caucus Info — Georgia
No party affiliation is required at registration to participate in the Georgia primary. However, unaffiliated voters will be asked to declare an oath of intent to affiliate with the party on primary election day. See Georgia Republican Party or Democratic Party sites for more details.
What's on the ballot?
Some congressional seats, state offices and constitutional amendments may be included on the ballot.
See Where Your Elected Officials Stand — Georgia
Voter ID Requirements — Georgia
What forms of ID are acceptable?
- Georgia drivers’ license (which can be expired)
- A valid U.S. passport
- A valid employee ID card from the federal or any level of Georgia government
- A military ID
- A tribal identification card
- Any other photo ID card issued by any agency of the state or federal government, including a Georgia voter ID card
- Student ID: If you go to a public college or university in Georgia, you will be able to use your student ID
Early & Absentee Voting — GeorgiaRequest an Absentee Ballot
Early Voting Dates: Oct. 17th to Nov. 4th
You can vote in person (called "Advanced Voting") from Oct. 17th to Nov. 4th at locations designated by your county. No excuse required.
To vote absentee by mail, first you’ll need to apply for an absentee ballot (click here). Georgia does not provide a deadline for your application, however, we recommend you submit by Oct. 8th. Then, when you complete your absentee ballot, it must be postmarked by the day before the election.