Love music? Care about democracy? Want to make a difference? HeadCount is a great place to intern, where you can develop your talents and network while doing important work and having fun.
Here are a few things our interns have gotten to do:
- Travel the country to concerts
- Manage their own projects
- Hang out with Bob Weir
- See live performances in our office (which we share with Relix magazine)
- Get to know members of our Board of Directors
- Get treated like family
- Be offered a full time job! (It's happened three times since 2008)
We are looking for enthusiastic college students to fill three positions; Music Nonprofit Intern, Editorial Intern, and Digital Media Intern.
Most internships are based in HeadCount's Manhattan office. Outstanding candidates outside of NYC who are interested in our Digital Media and Editorial Internships will be considered.
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Learn more about each internship here. Or read a first-hand account of what it's like to intern for HeadCount.
If you think you've got what it takes, we'd love to hear from you.