Students with an interest in politics, music or grassroots organizing can channel their passions into hands-on experience working at this dynamic and growing organization. Multiple former interns have been offered paid positions in the organization.
Note that four of our former interns have been offered full-time jobs. Others have landed jobs within the music industry and at other non-profits.
- Assisting with the creation of content (blogging, drafting and proofreading documents, creating excel data sheets, performing research)
- Helping with grassroots and community outreach (assisting with volunteer program planning, conference calls, and coordinating events)
- Working on fundraising and development (assisting in grant writing, researching potential donors, and finding new partner artists)
- General nonprofit management and administration
College credit is available. Interns must be willing and able to work
at least 15 hours a week generally during business hours. Our office
is located in the Garment District of Manhattan.
- Student working towards a degree in related field
- Nonprofit or social activist experience a plus
- Proficiency in excel and Word required
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills required
Please reply with a cover letter and resume (as attached documents)
to [email protected] with “HeadCount Intern” in the subject line.