I move around a lot and I’m really not sure where I’ll be during the election.

The best thing to do is to register now wherever you have a permanent mailing address. Vote in that district and bring some proof of identification and/or residency or apply for an absentee ballot if you will be away during the election.

Get Your Voice Heard

Sign up for election content