Helpful Voting Links — Pennsylvania
Do not miss your next election! Many states will hold local and state elections in 2019. Visit your state website for local election dates and deadlines.
- Register to Vote
- Check your registration status
- State Election Website
- State Election Dates
- Find your Polling Place
- See Your Ballot
- Absentee Ballot Instructions
- Request an Absentee Ballot
- Felon Voting Laws
- Call the Election Office: (877) 868-3772
- County Election Offices
- County Government Information
Primary/Caucus Info — Pennsylvania
What's on the ballot?
Some congressional seats, state offices and constitutional amendments may be included on the ballot.
See Where Your Elected Officials Stand — Pennsylvania
Voter ID Requirements — Pennsylvania
What forms of ID are acceptable?
First time voters must show photo ID or a non-photo identification that includes name and current address.
Approved forms of photo identification include:
- Pennsylvania driver’s license or PennDOT ID card
- ID issued by any Commonwealth agency
- ID issued by the U.S. Government
- U.S. passport
- U.S. Armed Forces ID
- Student ID
- Employee ID
- Confirmation issued by the County Voter Registration Office
- Non-photo ID issued by the Commonwealth
- Non-photo ID issued by the U.S. Government
- Firearm permit
- Current utility bill
- Current bank statement
- Current paycheck
- Government check
Early & Absentee Voting — PennsylvaniaRequest an Absentee Ballot
Early Voting Dates: N/A
To vote absentee by mail, first you’ll need to apply for an absentee ballot (click here) no later than October 30th at 5:00 p.m. Then, when you complete your absentee ballot, it must be received by November 2nd at 5 pm.
You’ll need to give an excuse to vote by absentee ballot. Info here on what qualifies.