Helpful Voting Links — Missouri
Don't miss your next election! Missouri's primary election is August 7, 2018 and general election will be November 6, 2018.
- Register to Vote
- Check your registration status
- State Election Website
- State Election Dates
- Find your Polling Place
- See Your Ballot
- Absentee Ballot Instructions
- Request an Absentee Ballot
- Felon Voting Laws
- Call the Election Office: (573) 751-2301
- County Election Offices
- County Government Information
Primary/Caucus Info — Missouri
What's on the ballot?
Some congressional seats, state offices and constitutional amendments may be included on the ballot.
See Where Your Elected Officials Stand — Missouri
Voter ID Requirements — Missouri
What forms of ID are acceptable?
- Copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, paycheck, government check or other government document that contains your name and address
- A driver’s license or state ID card issued by another state
- ID issued by the Federal Government, state of Missouri, or a local election authority
- Student ID -- ID issued by a Missouri institution (public or private) of higher education, including a university, college, vocational and technical school.
Early & Absentee Voting — MissouriRequest an Absentee Ballot
Early Voting Dates: Ends Aug. 6th at 5:00 p.m.
You can vote in person at your local election authority through Aug 6th at 5:00 p.m. before the election, using an absentee ballot. Visit your local election authority's website for start date.
To vote absentee by mail, first you’ll need to apply for an absentee ballot (click here) no later than Aug. 1st at 5:00 pm. Then, when you complete your absentee ballot, it must be postmarked by the day before the election. If you have not voted in-person at your current address, you'll need to submit a copy of your photo I.D. with address and signature with your ballot.
Whether it’s in person or by mail, you’ll need to give an excuse to vote by absentee ballot. Info here on what qualifies.