It’s Giving Tuesday! Instead of just giving to a cause, how ’bout getting an amazing gift for a friend or treating yourself, AND supporting a cause?
Today HeadCount launched its annual Holiday Auction featuring signed posters and other items from the musicians who support us all year. The funds we raise from this auction directly support our efforts to register and engage voters across America.
The year’s collection features:
- Two Jerry Garcia museum quality giclées – donated to HeadCount by The Jerry Garcia Foundation
- A poster from LOCKN’ signed by all the headliners (including Phish, My Morning Jacket, Ween)
- A Fare Thee Well Grateful Dead 50th Anniversary poster signed by all seven performers last year – one of very few items in existence signed by the full lineup
- Multiple items signed by our board member Bob Weir
- VIP Tickets to any taping of the Late Show with Stephen Colbert
- A custom HeadCount/Dixie Chicks poster signed by the band
- A poster from Hangout Fest in 2014 signed by Pretty Lights, Jack Johnson and the Black Keys
- A Camp Bisco 2015 poster signed by The Disco Biscuits and Bassnectar
That’s just the highlights, so check out the full auction now.
If you’d prefer to make a straight tax-deductible donation you can do that here. You can also pick up t-shirts and hoodies in our merchandise store. HeadCount is a 501c3 non-profit organization and every penny we receive goes toward promoting civic participation through the power of music. Thank you for your ongoing support!