Helpful Voting Links — Wyoming
Don't miss your next election! You may register to vote with valid ID on election day. Preregistration is recommended. Wyoming holds its general election on November 6, 2018.
- Register to Vote
- Check your registration status
- State Election Website
- State Election Dates
- Find your Polling Place
- See Your Ballot
- Absentee Ballot Instructions
- Request an Absentee Ballot
- Felon Voting Laws
- Call the Election Office: (307) 777-5860
- County Election Offices
- County Government Information
Primary/Caucus Info — Wyoming
What's on the ballot?
Some congressional seats, state offices and constitutional amendments may be included on the ballot.
See Where Your Elected Officials Stand — Wyoming
Voter ID Requirements — Wyoming
What forms of ID are acceptable?
- A driver’s license from any state
- A passport,
- Any other kind of government-issued ID, a student photo ID issued by a Wyoming public institution, or a military ID.
- Or, you can present any TWO of the following forms of non-photo ID:
- A social security card
- a certification of U.S. citizenship;
- a naturalization certificate;
- a draft record;
- an old voter registration card;
- a certified copy of your birth certificate;
- any other form of ID issued by an official agency.
Early & Absentee Voting — WyomingRequest an Absentee Ballot
Early Voting Dates: Varies by county
You can vote in person at your local election's office before the election, using an absentee ballot. Visit your local elections office for exact dates and times. No excuse required.
To vote absentee by mail, first you’ll need to apply for an absentee ballot (click here). Wyoming does not have a deadline for applications, however, we recommend you apply at least a month before the election. Then, when you complete your absentee ballot, it must be received by 7 pm on election day, November 6th.