Helpful Voting Links — Pennsylvania
There is nothing currently set for this field, please update this in the admin panel. Go to Admin Panel -> States -> Common Settings
- Register to Vote
- Check your registration status
- State Election Website
- State Election Dates
- Find your Polling Place
- See Your Ballot
- Absentee Ballot Instructions
- Request an Absentee Ballot
- Felon Voting Laws
- Call the Election Office: (877) 868-3772
- County Election Offices
- County Government Information
Primary/Caucus Info — Pennsylvania
What's on the ballot?
Some congressional seats, state offices and constitutional amendments may be included on the ballot.
See Where Your Elected Officials Stand — Pennsylvania
Voter ID Requirements — Pennsylvania
What forms of ID are acceptable?
First time voters must show photo ID or a non-photo identification that includes name and current address.
Approved forms of photo identification include:
- Pennsylvania driver’s license or PennDOT ID card
- ID issued by any Commonwealth agency
- ID issued by the U.S. Government
- U.S. passport
- U.S. Armed Forces ID
- Student ID
- Employee ID
- Confirmation issued by the County Voter Registration Office
- Non-photo ID issued by the Commonwealth
- Non-photo ID issued by the U.S. Government
- Firearm permit
- Current utility bill
- Current bank statement
- Current paycheck
- Government check
Early & Absentee Voting — PennsylvaniaRequest an Absentee Ballot
Early Voting Dates: N/A
To vote absentee by mail, first you’ll need to apply for an absentee ballot (click here) no later than Nov. 1st. Then, when you complete your absentee ballot, it must be postmarked by the day before the election.
You’ll need to give an excuse to vote by absentee ballot. Info here on what qualifies.