Helpful Voting Links — Delaware
There is nothing currently set for this field, please update this in the admin panel. Go to Admin Panel -> States -> Common Settings
- Register to Vote
- Check your registration status
- State Election Website
- State Election Dates
- Find your Polling Place
- See Your Ballot
- Absentee Ballot Instructions
- Request an Absentee Ballot
- Felon Voting Laws
- Call the Election Office: (866) 276-2353
- County Election Offices
- County Government Information
Primary/Caucus Info — Delaware
Only registered voters affiliated with a particular party may vote in its primary.
What's on the ballot?
Some congressional seats, state offices and constitutional amendments may be included on the ballot.
See Where Your Elected Officials Stand — Delaware
Voter ID Requirements — Delaware
What forms of ID are acceptable?
- Valid photo identification or a copy of a current utility bill (including cell phone bills), a current lease, tuition bill, student housing bill, Delaware resident income tax return from the last year, bank statement, government check, paycheck or other government document that shows the name and address of the voter prior to voting for the first time at a polling place in the State
- Delaware driver’s license
- Delaware car registration with your voting address
- Current lease
- Student ID (if it has your address on it)
Early & Absentee Voting — DelawareRequest an Absentee Ballot
Early Voting Dates: County-Specific
To vote absentee, first you’ll need to apply for an absentee ballot (click here) no later than Nov. 4th. Then you can complete your absentee ballot and return by mail, postmarking it by the day before the election.
Alternatively, you can vote in-person at your county's Department of Elections using an absentee ballot. Hours will vary by county, click here for specific dates and times.
You'll need to give an excuse to vote by absentee ballot. Info here on what qualifies.