I’m going to school in the fall and I don’t know what my address will be. What should I do?

The best thing is to register now at your permanent address. Then you can apply for an absentee ballot from your local elections office or change your voter registration address at school when you do know your address.

Get Your Voice Heard

Sign up for election content