If I’m changing my address, do I need to note that on the form?

YES, in most cases. On a state form, look for the appropriate check box and/or fill out the section which asks for your previously registered voting address. On the federal, multi-state form, fill out the portion on the bottom half relating to your address change.

Get Your Voice Heard

Sign up for election content