Acceptable ID Types for Idaho
If you lack any of the following forms of ID, you may sign an affidavit in lieu of presenting ID. Valid forms of identification include;
- Idaho driver’s license or Idaho identification card
- US passport or federal ID card, including photograph
- Tribal identification card, including photograph
- A current student photo identification card, issued by a high school or post secondary education institution located within Idaho
- License to carry a concealed weapon
What happens when you go to vote without an ID
You may sign an affidavit and then vote.
Trans and Non-Binary Voters
Click here for state specific information for updating your ID and voter registration.