Helpful Voting Links — Wyoming
There is nothing currently set for this field, please update this in the admin panel. Go to Admin Panel -> States -> Common Settings
- Register to Vote
- Check your registration status
- State Election Website
- State Election Dates
- Find your Polling Place
- See Your Ballot
- Absentee Ballot Instructions
- Request an Absentee Ballot
- Felon Voting Laws
- Call the Election Office: (307) 777-5860
- County Election Offices
- County Government Information
Primary/Caucus Info — Wyoming
Only registered voters affiliated with a party may participate in its caucus. Visit the Wyoming Democratic Party and Republican Party websites for party specific information on procedures. Note that the caucus will NOT be held at traditional polling locations.
What's on the ballot?
Some congressional seats, state offices and constitutional amendments may be included on the ballot.
See Where Your Elected Officials Stand — Wyoming
Voter ID Requirements — Wyoming
What forms of ID are acceptable?
- A driver’s license from any state
- A passport,
- Any other kind of government-issued ID, a student photo ID issued by a Wyoming public institution, or a military ID.
- Or, you can present any TWO of the following forms of non-photo ID:
- A social security card
- a certification of U.S. citizenship;
- a naturalization certificate;
- a draft record;
- an old voter registration card;
- a certified copy of your birth certificate;
- any other form of ID issued by an official agency.
Early & Absentee Voting — WyomingRequest an Absentee Ballot
Early Voting Dates: September 23rd to Nov. 8th
You can vote in person at your local election's office from Sept. 23rd to Nov. 8th before the election, using an absentee ballot. No excuse required.
To vote absentee by mail, first you’ll need to apply for an absentee ballot (click here). Wyoming does not have a deadline for applications, however, we recommend you apply at least a month before the election. Then, when you complete your absentee ballot, it must be postmarked by the day before the election.