Helpful Voting Links — Vermont
There is nothing currently set for this field, please update this in the admin panel. Go to Admin Panel -> States -> Common Settings
- Register to Vote
- Check your registration status
- State Election Website
- State Election Dates
- Find your Polling Place
- See Your Ballot
- Absentee Ballot Instructions
- Request an Absentee Ballot
- Felon Voting Laws
- Call the Election Office: (802) 828-2464
- County Election Offices
- County Government Information
Primary/Caucus Info — Vermont
What's on the ballot?
Some congressional seats, state offices and constitutional amendments may be included on the ballot.
See Where Your Elected Officials Stand — Vermont
Voter ID Requirements — Vermont
What forms of ID are acceptable?
- A valid photo ID
- A copy of a current utility bill
- A copy of a current bank statement
- A copy of any government document that shows the current name and address of the voter
- Student IDs, cellular telephone bills, student housing bills, and online printouts of bills will all be accepted
If you cannot show ID, you will be allowed to vote after completing an affirmation at the polls.See ID Requirements for All States
Early & Absentee Voting — VermontRequest an Absentee Ballot
Early Voting Dates: Start to be determined to Nov. 7th
You can vote in person at your town clerk's office from no later than 45 days before the election to Nov. 7th., using an absentee ballot. No excuse required.
To vote absentee by mail, first you’ll need to apply for an absentee ballot (click here) no later than Nov. 7th. Then, when you complete your absentee ballot, it must be postmarked by the day before the election.