Helpful Voting Links — Alabama
There is nothing currently set for this field, please update this in the admin panel. Go to Admin Panel -> States -> Common Settings
- Register to Vote
- Check your registration status
- State Election Website
- State Election Dates
- Find your Polling Place
- See Your Ballot
- Absentee Ballot Instructions
- Request an Absentee Ballot
- Felon Voting Laws
- Call the Election Office: (334) 242-7200
- County Election Offices
- County Government Information
Primary/Caucus Info — Alabama
What's on the ballot?
See Where Your Elected Officials Stand — Alabama
Voter ID Requirements — Alabama
What forms of ID are acceptable?
Current, Valid Photo Identification:
- Alabama driver’s license or state ID card
- Any state or federal government-issued valid ID
- Valid U.S. passport
- Valid government employee ID
- Valid student or employee ID card issued by a college or university in the state
- Valid U.S. military ID
- Valid tribal ID card
http://www.headcount.org/voter-id-requirements/#sthash.GYrR2gxU.dpufIf a voter does not have an ID, they must vote a provisional ballot or, if two election officials can identify the voter as an eligible voter and sign a sworn affidavit stating so, they may vote a regular ballot.
Student IDs are valid if from Alabama college, university, technical, or professional school.See ID Requirements for All States
Early & Absentee Voting — AlabamaRequest an Absentee Ballot
Early Voting Dates: None
To vote absentee by mail, first you’ll need to apply for an absentee ballot (click here) no later than Nov. 3rd. Then, when you complete your absentee ballot, it must be postmarked by the day before the election.
You’ll need to give an excuse to vote by absentee ballot. Info here on what qualifies.