Marketing and Public Relations Intern
The Marketing and Public Relations Intern will work on daily tasks to help promote upcoming HeadCount events and election information.
- Content creation
- Blogs, social media copy, email copy
- Assist in responding to media requests from reporters
- Outbound pitching of stories to reporters
- Assist in posting on all of HeadCount’s social media
- Data tracking performance of HeadCount social media posts and emails
- Assisting with the development of proactive digital media strategy
- Help execute outbound text messages
- Excellent writing skills
- Student working towards a degree in related field
- Attention to detail and proofreading skills required
- Knowledgeable in social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Strong Organization skills
College credit is available. Requires a minimum of 15 hours (Fall and Spring) or 30 hours (Summer) per week, during business hours. Our office is located in the Garment District of Manhattan.
Please reply with a cover letter and resume (as attached documents) to [email protected] with “HeadCount Marketing Intern” in the subject line.