It’s an election year, and we want to get loud. Design the HeadCount VOTE pin that we will give away at concerts, festivals, and community events across the country in 2020.
- Two tickets to any headlining concert by a HeadCount affiliated artist in 2020 (see list here). Excludes private events, festivals or special events.
- Prize pack from our partners at Ben & Jerry’s (ice cream for a year!), Keen, Celestial Seasonings, Hydroflask, and HeadCount swag
- Mention/tagging in HeadCount promotion of pin giveaway.
- 25 pins to share with your friends and family
Submit your work to [email protected] (as a .jpg, .png, or .pdf) by March 6th. Our team will narrow down our top 3 choices, and then our followers will vote on their favorites. We’ll announce the winner by March 20th.
- Include the word VOTE in the design. We want the message to be loud and clear to everyone who sees it.
- Design something that looks good big and small. Your design will be used as a pin (as small as 1x1”) and could also be used for t-shirt designs. Make sure your design is also balanced (nobody wants their pin to topple over!
- Avoid tiny details. Because these are small enamel pins, it’s easy for tiny details to get lost in production.
- Be original in your work. Do not use existing brands or popular band iconography. We want to see your style! (And that’s copyright infringement ;) )
Winners will be selected by HeadCount and HeadCount followers. Contestants agree that HeadCount may publish their logo and name(s) and may use both for advertising campaigns and/or marketing materials in the future. Contestants assign all ownership rights, including all intellectual property rights to the logo, to HeadCount. Additionally, HeadCount may alter, modify or revise the logo as it sees necessary to achieve the goals of the organization. HeadCount reserves the right to not select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received. Tickets will be for any public, headlining concert staged in the United States in 2020. Request must be submitted by winner at least 6 weeks before event. Excludes festivals, private events, and special events. Based on ticket availability through artist’s “Friends and Family” ticket allocations. HeadCount reserves the right to ask winner for alternatives. Transportation is responsibility of winner.